Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Deja Vu All Over Again!






Today was the parade for the World Series Champion San Francisco Giants and I get to say I was there. For those of you who may not know this, my Dad was a NY Giants fan and one of the first ballgames I ever attended was the newly relocated SF Giants playing the newly expanded NY Mets in 1962. I can now officially claim the Bi-Coastal fan title as I have attended World Series ticker-tape parades on each coast, The NY Mets in '89 and the 2010 SF Giants! Lucky me, or as my nephew Matt wrote in a text to me, " you have winners on both coasts now, you must be the lucky charm." I can accept that. All kidding aside, it has been an incredible time out here watching and experiencing this win. It only took them 52 years to do it again since Bobby Thompson's shot heard round the world. For my Yankee fans, it shows how incredible an organization they are in having accomplished this feat 27 times!
Back here at BC&Babs Dream House I've been experiencing a sort of...kind a...deja vu all over again and I thought I'd share a bit of this as well.
Jamie&Co. are putting the real final touches on everything in preparation for BC's arrival and I'm eagerly awaiting being officially carried over the threshold...well not literally...
I've heard from so many of you how much you've enjoyed following our adventure. I've enjoyed sharing it even more and I can't wait to find out what's around the corner...Deja Vu All Over Again, thanks, Yogi!

No comments:

Post a Comment